• Advertisments

Advertisment

Problem Server/Host

Thunder.

If the players post for only +1 but don't help the user with something they will receive +20 warning point.

Name: [T4L.OuTlawz]Thunder

Problem Encountered: I don't know why only this server lags like trash. I want to play here but i don't because players don't get Hits (Damage). Maybe its a problem with the Host. It's really annoying to play like that, i rarely join this server these days & when joined i just play for 5 minutes because of trash host.  I have played on many servers and there i donot face this problem. I request @RuNix to fix this problem as it's really annoying 

Picture[Optional]: 

• Like 3

same problem for me some times 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

@RuNix Fix this problem dude. Stop ignoring the post !

• Like 1

How could i fix your problem? Should i buy a new host from India? So you can play without lag and the other 99.9999% of players to lag?

On other servers you don't have such lag because their host is closer to your country, they have less players and/or the server is much simpler, less commands/maps/systems. RSS is not optimised for deathmatch. You cry because you can't do deathmatch like a pro ... well rss is not a pro dm server. You are free to drive cars, enjoy stunt/drift/race maps. And when you feel the need to show off your pro dm skills, join a server optimised only for pro dm.

• Like 3

• RuNix locked this topic