• Advertisments

Advertisment

Reclaimatie [RSS]MaX4877[.]_

_Smash_

Name on RSS: RiZeN=]]

Name Admin on RSS: [RSS]Max4877

Reason for complaint: again abuse /get without askin

Evidence: http://imgur.com/ahnVGyI,PePf0jY

another proof: http://imgur.com/N2AkQcG (that was immediately after plolice gave him 1adv) and he still abuse it

he got an adv before and again abusing

Jucatorii care posteaza reply la aceasta reclamatie dar care nu au nici o legatura cu reclamatia vor primi ban.

I did get u because u did lbj in admin chat I have chat logs of your goto with out permission and your lbj in admin chat pic.

Edited by MaX4877_

U know I can't lie cuz every one knows RuNix/Plolice_Police have admin chat logs and goto and all logs for every thing.

lbj have no connection with /get without asking 

2nd: i can use /goto any1 and i did goto to my frnd but he left and u took his ID so its a wrong ID /goto 

last: u got an adv before and at the same day u used /get so cmon stop this shit

Edited by RiZeN=)

as i said lbj has no connection that u must use /get 

and maybe lbj is just once

but u use /get all the time for your shit

lbj have no connection with /get without asking 

2nd: i can use /goto any1 and i did goto to my frnd but he left and u took his IP so its a wrong ip /goto 

last: u got an adv before and at the same day u used /get so cmon stop this shit

U did goto your friend and asked r u giving me the VIP I bought from krypton for free? R u crazy why would I give u a VIP 10 for free?

max u r mentally [censored]

at the begin when i used /goto it was to ask for the vip

and dont forget that u use /minigun in public zones all the time

(i dont need permission to /goto)not my fault u dont have /ignore goto

y u delete Rock comment?

Rock: i will complain at u max and also i want to say that max u always abuse /get and u get me at gwars and garena

Idiots will remain idiots

1st: u don't have connection with post

2nd: my /get is a vip get which means it asks u if u want to accept or decline the /get

3rd: am not admin 5 to have access to /gethere so go cry

4th and last: I don't need to say stop bcz he already got an adv before which means he must stop this shit without me saying to him to stop

max u r mentally [censored]

at the begin when i used /goto it was to ask for the vip

and dont forget that u use /minigun in public zones all the time

(i dont need permission to /goto)not my fault u dont have /ignore goto

for your info goto is not allowed with out permision u may get jailed or if ur an admin u may get +1 adv.

y u delete Rock comment?

Rock: i will complain at u max and also i want to say that max u always abuse /get and u get me at gwars and garena

i didn't delete ROck's Comment Hamza did by him self i dont need to remove any comments by him i can only hide them beacause he has no link to this topic. PS: Comment Restored.

Idiots will remain idiots

1st: u don't have connection with post

2nd: my /get is a vip get which means it asks u if u want to accept or decline the /get

3rd: am not admin 5 to have access to /gethere so go cry

4th and last: I don't need to say stop bcz he already got an adv before which means he must stop this shit without me saying to him to stop

it's not my fault i have higher admin level and it does not ask to get :P and u did goto me and when i told u i cant give u the vip u went away and abused me in admin chat. i did /get u to warn you dont abuse me in admin chat or i will make a complaint against you. and i did use /get on u once only not several times.

If u know that u r a high level and it doesn't ask for get y don't u ask at admin chat or vip chat?

If u know that u r a high level and it doesn't ask for get y don't u ask at admin chat or vip chat?

I told u I warned u. That's why...... :/

U didn't, or if u did mAybe it was after I left from server

Even if I was their u can easily say at admin chat not by using /get

-my last post here-

U didn't, or if u did mAybe it was after I left from server

Even if I was their u can easily say at admin chat not by using /get

-my last post here-

I wanted to tell u that in person . And u did goto me and u were talking to me about give me VIP 10 plzzz? -.-

my final post.