• Advertisments

Advertisment

Reporting MayheM - Ban for no reason

Jucatorii care posteaza reply la aceasta reclamatie dar care nu au nici o legatura cu reclamatia vor primi ban.

Nume pe RSS: Hunters
Numele Adminului pe RSS: MayheM
Motivul reclamatiei: Unprofessionalism, banning without a cause, racist towards other people who plays in the game. 
Dovezi: So basically, I joined RSS for the fun of it. I come from RP servers, so it's natural for me to have codsmp (this is a mod skin loader which loads your skin according to the name of your character or other's characters) along with a modloader which I have to install my skin mods. MayheM had suspicion of me using a dmg control, which I think is justified considering I am using mods because again, I am from an RP server and I have no idea it'll affect my game in RSS. But his attitude towards the unban appeal was evident that he wasn't there to help, but to judge and make fun of me, making racist comments on why am I not a Filipino, or from Asia and throughout being racist because he thinks I'm from Romania. I expect an admin to act professionally and help me understand and instead, he went to insult my own race and how we shouldn't be welcome to play in the server and how I was using a VPN to play this game even though I wasn't.

I asked for his help in English, but he couldn't understand it and made claims I made him mad for lying. I told him the truth and even showed him my files. 

My GTA SA folder and modloader: https://imgur.com/a/4cTINgH

My unban appeal: https://www.rss-ro.com/unbans.php?view=55191

Edited by SLAYER
Follow rules - ADDED

explain me why you doesnt take all dmg when i shot you with deagle, to kill a player you need to shot him with 7 bullet to die, when i shot you with 7 bullet you didnt take as much dmg as you should https://streamable.com/cex1a1 do you understand why i banned you ? 

Edited by MayheM

I already told you the mods I was using in my unban appeal. You checked the files yourself. As for the 7 bullets thing, I am not even sure how that happened. It's probably from my codsmp (not sure if you Romanians know about Codsworth's codsmp skin modloader) or just the .asi file. Instead of helping me find the problem, you made it worse from your replies. I asked for a help to fix the issue, you're putting more fire to the flames for it to find where the problem is because I never installed any 3rd party mods other than skin mods because again, I am playing in RP servers where we use said skin mods for RP. 

• SLAYER changed the title to Reporting MayheM - Ban for no reason

In order to make a claim on the grounds of "ban for no reason" you must have made a request for one ban and this must be accepted!

If you make the complaint without having a one-ban request accepted, you will be penalized with +40 Warn Points + topic closed!

Closed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4