• Advertisments

Advertisment

Complaint [eL.Team]PaKi jail for no reason

aleax

Jucatorii care posteaza reply la aceasta reclamatie dar care nu au nici o legatura cu reclamatia vor primi ban.

Nume pe RSS: manchestercity
Numele Adminului pe RSS: [eL.Team]PaKi
Motivul reclamatiei: jail aiurea
Dovezi: 

Am pus toata faza, sunt curios ce dovada are paki de mi a dat jail

• Like 3
  • Shit 2

i got damage from the bike. and fell far away.

Edited by PaKi
text

2 hours ago, PaKi said:

i got damage from the bike. and fell far away.

if you had looked on my pov, i didn t even touched you, but I guess is better to abuse on players for a turf right? Playing with 400 ping is delaying every action of you in the game, it is impossible to play with you with that ping and you do not do nothing about it ( maybe trying a vpn idk?), you play with it because it gives you reasons to abuse and to have an advantage against us and no one notices that

• Like 3
  • Shit 1

2 hours ago, aleax said:

if you had looked on my pov, i didn t even touched you, but I guess is better to abuse on players for a turf right? Playing with 400 ping is delaying every action of you in the game, it is impossible to play with you with that ping and you do not do nothing about it ( maybe trying a vpn idk?), you play with it because it gives you reasons to abuse and to have an advantage against us and no one notices that

Im playing since 2012 here ,if you guys still cry on my ping .my ping give me advantage thats first time im hearing it , I always give so much hits before you get some damage. Like 10 hits = 2 damage.

You can clearly see in my pov i got hit by bike you can’t deny that.

Remark:my ping is 280 ping not 400.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PaKi said:

Im playing since 2012 here ,if you guys still cry on my ping .my ping give me advantage thats first time im hearing it , I always give so much hits before you get some damage. Like 10 hits = 2 damage.

You can clearly see in my pov i got hit by bike you can’t deny that.

Remark:my ping is 280 ping not 400.

offtopic: if you created your account in 2012 doesn t mean you're a 2012 player, you have barely played properly the game only these last months.

everyone tells you that you make the game unplayable, stop acting with "first time im hearing it" bulls***.

37 minutes ago, aleax said:

offtopic: if you created your account in 2012 doesn t mean you're a 2012 player, you have barely played properly the game only these last months.

everyone tells you that you make the game unplayable, stop acting with "first time im hearing it" bulls***.

i just don't wanna argue with you over something you don't know just grow up.

this complaint is about jail so don't go off topic. you wanted proof i posted it. so let the staff decide now.

peace out!

si tu faci ca aici

lock 

• rullz locked this topic