• Advertisments

Advertisment

Complaint [OuTlawz]ImperialisT abusing warn cmd

Players that post reply at this complaint but doesn't have to do anything with the complaint will be banned.

Name on RSS: [esu]herc
Name of the admin on RSS: [OuTlawz]ImperialisT

Reason for complaint: abusing warn cmd 

Evidence: https://prnt.sc/1uadkow

Man you are playing a 2004 game and don't understand stuff , cry , cry over stuff because you are upset lmafo.

As far I know you aren't even allowed to warn a other admin its just like the ban stuff, I rather take your awp for it.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Shit 1

I can warn even u are an admin. I can't ban u thats right so I don't want to make an complaint for this, that's my choice. 

• Shit 2

Fine then go for it, do a complaint but thats not even a bad language , it was a joke and since you are 10 years and can't understand a single word and take everything into a bad light.

And if this is a bad language then this is too one https://prnt.sc/1uaeszt, should I now warn you too or what? I know some admins who give warns for this kind of shit.

unknown.png

And where here is the problem, its not even negative meant, but as I said above you take all into the negative you humorless person.

"Kissing" , just for you, I know you never did it but, its something positive, and for everyone sure too.

• Like 2
  • Shit 1

I said I don't want to make an complaint. 

First of all u joke with your friends not with me so I can take it how I want to cuz I don't know you. Since when "shut up" is the same thing as "kiss ass"? 

Cya. 

Edited by Imperialist
  • Haha 1
  • Shit 2

Brrruh damn, I get dumber and dumber by reading your comments I dont know if staying awake so long is healthy for you but please read your sentence before posting.

Im not only joking with my friends, also with unknown people, everyone joking with unknown / friends and you cant deny that unless you arent that social.

I know that "kiss ass" and "stfu" isn't the same , I never said that , but I forgot its you. 

"Stfu" it's more negative than positive, "kiss ass" is more positive than negative simple to understand or you need a video with documentary whats positive/negative.

So basically by your logic, I could warn you now too, and thats why I'm sitting here and wasting time by a guy who doesnt understand anything. I rather take a opinion from a general

than you a influenced guy. I just simply don't accept that warn, and thats why im writing this. Okay everyone has their opinion but in your Gotham/batman world seems like not.

• Like 1

Like I would care, its still not a insult by that I should warn you too because "shut up" is too negative and a "bad" language.

unknown.png

Here the same its even more bad than what I said, now by your logic I can warn you too.
Im not anymore responding lets wait for a answer of higher staffs, I have heard enough of this kindergarten.

Stop being kids lmao

1st adv for both of you.

Lock

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1