• Advertisments

Advertisment

Problem solved, sorry...

#SLADE

Solved, I am not gonna stay to fight here with people... LOCK please.

Edited by [Loyal.p]slade).
Nu stau sa ma cert cu cei care ii tin apararea, dati lock si nu mai fac niciodata o reclamatie
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Shit 2

hhhhhh.PNG

Where is the rocket abuse?

gggggggggg.PNG

about the lag cs, my ping is 100 sometimes it goes up, plus i don't use mods or anything i don't even have cleo on gta I'm using the original gta

and in his video he shoots me and i shoot him and we both have vweapons on i get my hp back

and here is a video about aim and that i dont have cleo or any mods

I have one more video when they come again at my base after like 3 - 4 minutes I could upload it if needed because my upload speed is really bad

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FuNNi said:

hhhhhh.PNG

Where is the rocket abuse?

gggggggggg.PNG

about the lag cs, my ping is 100 sometimes it goes up, plus i don't use mods or anything i don't even have cleo on gta I'm using the original gta

and in his video he shoots me and i shoot him and we both have vweapons on i get my hp back

and here is a video about aim and that i dont have cleo or any mods

I have one more video when they come again at my base after like 3 - 4 minutes I could upload it if needed because my upload speed is really bad

I think u busted yourself, in your video the crosshair movement, do u think its a HUMAN reaction?! Right from the begining of the video you can clearly see how your crosshair is moving so weird... Why in your "Ping" picture u have 100 ping and on the server you have 300? You are playing with 300 PING? Wow, and u expect no one to comment about it... Ok i didnt see u at the "abuse situation" but your crosshair is moving so strange and ur "Ping" Picture is not matching with your ping on the server.

• Shit 1

I don't think there is anything wrong with the crosshair, when I shoot I just click and scroll, my mouse scroll doesn't work properly and sometimes it goes to deagle so when I shoot with it sometimes I hit you, and the ping was 300 because u made me upload a video.. and you can see in the end somewhere 1:13 that i don't have cleo or anything...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FuNNi said:

I don't think there is anything wrong with the crosshair, when I shoot I just click and scroll, my mouse scroll doesn't work properly and sometimes it goes to deagle so when I shoot with it sometimes I hit you, and the ping was 300 because u made me upload a video.. and you can see in the end somewhere 1:13 that i don't have cleo or anything...

How broken your mouse needs to be, it looks more worse than a laptop touch pad, not even... You're just "Teleporting" your crosshair on me, doesn't that looks suspicious? I have a cheap mouse for rw too but not like that... Broken mouse, 300 ping... Already too much excuses!

• Dislike 1

I didn't said it's broken do you have your glasses on because I was talking about the scroll only, and the 300 ping I already said that I was uploading a video but it seems like you can't understand a thing, "Teleporting"? hah after you click once and scroll after the shot and you are in the center of the screen and you click once again and you get a hit, that means aimbot to you wow

• Thanks 1